Vision & Mission
- August 2017 - introduce the first new program to uplift the 25 non accepted One Year students into a three month special intensive "Potential Fulfilling" program.
- By the end of 2017- Establish a model of nurturing the trainers program for Living Values in partnership with all the trainers and other organization that implementing Living Values.
- Increasing to 30 - the number of students’ intake commencing with 2018 intake of the Leadership and Communication Program.
- May 2017 – June 2018 - Continue developing our signature workshop Leadership From Within – A Journey to Sustainable Changes to provide 6 workshop offered to wider community such as schools, companies and public.
- By end of 2018 - Recruited 6 young trainers locally, simply by inviting the alumnae of Leadership and Communication to begin co-facilitating workshops and eventually become Living Values’ Trainers and trainers of other workshops.
- By the end of 2017 - To have a solid and effective team to operate the role of KB as the associate of Living Values Indonesia.
- For 2017 – 2018 students - To get 30 new laptops for to be used for the students of the 2017 of Leadership and Communication Program to replace the old computers that are dying.
- By end of 2017 – have initiated an innovative experiential three monthly English Language classes program.
- By July 2017 - Review and revise the new salary structure of the Human Resources to reflect achievable standards of pay relative to the market place.